is a four-level, comprehensive, academic-skills development course that not only helps students develop all four language skills – reading, listening, writing, and speaking – it also teaches them how to integrate these skills in real-world academic contexts.
stresses individualized instruction and practice, diagnostic feedback, and regular assessment to provide evidence of student learning and progress.
- Original activities for each section of the student book units build academic skills and vocabulary.
- Comprehensive Assessment, developed by ETS® and including regular formative and summative assessments, allows students and teachers to track student success.
- Focused test preparation helps students prepare for standardized tests of academic English.
- Individualized instruction, instant feedback, and personalized study plans help students improve results.
- Comprehensive learning management system supports teachers who are new to online learning and provides experienced instructors with powerful tools to customize their experience.